Extra thick and long v-shaped lashes interlaced with short thin lashes used to create a foxy and feminine appearance.
*Mascara was not applied
How to Apply false eyelashes:
- Take a measurement, by placing the false eyelash along your natural lash line
- If the lash strip is too wide, use scissors to trim the outer end of the LUXE false eyelashes to your desired length
- Curl your natural lashes, and then apply mascara to them
- Dab a few drops of eyelash adhesive, and coat it evenly on the bands of your LUXE false eyelash
- Allow approximately 20-30 seconds for the adhesive to dry, before applying the LUXE false eyelash above your lash line
- Apply and adjust, using a pair of tweezers
- After the LUXE false eyelash is securely attached, cover the seam with liquid eyeliner for a more natural appearance
Posted by sandra.s on 10th May 2012
These are insane! I was in a couple of weddings back to back and both times the makeup artist recommend and used this style on me. You can wear them full or sometimes I cut them in half and just put them on the outer half of each eye. Fantastic! You can get 7-10 uses out of each pair if you store them properly. And i cant tell you how much i love the hard casing!