Short Twill 100% Natural Human Hair.
How to Apply false eyelashes:
- Take a measurement, by placing the false eyelash along your natural lash line
- If the lash strip is too wide, use scissors to trim the outer end of the LUXE false eyelashes to your desired length
- Curl your natural lashes, and then apply mascara to them
- Dab a few drops of eyelash adhesive, and coat it evenly on the bands of your LUXE false eyelash
- Allow approximately 20-30 seconds for the adhesive to dry, before applying the LUXE false eyelash above your lash line
- Apply and adjust, using a pair of tweezers
- After the LUXE false eyelash is securely attached, cover the seam with liquid eyeliner for a more natural appearance
Posted by Abbey20 on 17th May 2012
AWESOME FALSE LASHES - They give you the volume and extra body for your own lashes. If you want fuller looking lashes without the clump Short twill is the way to go!!
Posted by Megan K on 10th May 2012
Generally speaking, I'm not a false eyelash fan, something about being able to see the seam makes me uncomfortable. Shu Uemera's, MAC's, and Ardells, I've tired alot, but Luxe Lashes is the by far the BEST so far. It's made of 100% human hair. As scary as that sounds, it gives a great effect, it isn't shiny at the root like the artificial ones, it blends in real well with my lashes.